what is managed marketing?
Managed Marketing is an external addition to your company’s executive staff. We become an extension of your team and align our involvement with your needs.
We go one step beyond consulting and implementation to becoming a virtual part of your team on a part-time, full-time or limited basis. Your organization can outsource as much or as little of your marketing and sales efforts as needed.
In other words, we act just as an internal hire would…we assist with the day to day marketing which can include a wide variety of tasks. We don’t charge based on “campaigns” or hourly rates but work with you to cover all your marketing needs. We understand that marketing isn’t a linear process, so we are able to stop, start and pivot as needed throughout our relationship to ensure your success.
How does managed marketing work?
Is Managed Marketing the right choice for you?
Consider the following:
- Do you need someone to handle a series of marketing initiatives you have going on (or need to start) but have no one in-house who can handle the task?
- Would you benefit from an outsider’s perspective and marketing expertise?
- Are you in need of an interim CMO/Marketing Director until you can find a full-time candidate?
- Do you need a temporary replacement for your current CMO/Director while they are on a leave of absence?
- Do you have a large project or additional upcoming needs and need an extra pair of hands on your marketing team?
If you answered YES to an of these, it’s time to get in touch!